Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venetian / Palazzo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2010, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Venetian / Palazzo

Are you allowed to use some other people's Grazie offer code to book a room online, for example, offers that you did not receive in your account ? What would be the consequences if they find out later ?
Old Oct 31, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
No

As has been posted here before ....

No! It's a bad idea that won't work.

When they catch you (and they will catch you), you will be charged the rack rate! Sometimes they contact you (i.e. e-mail you) and other times they simply surprize you when you check-in.

Only way this can work is if the "other person" makes the reservation, uses his credit card to guarantee the reservation, and checks in in Las Vegas with his id (drivers license not Grazie card) and his credit card then he can give you the key/s and be on his merry way elsewhere.

Last edited by jgxtrav1; Nov 2, 2010 at 11:21 am
Old Nov 2, 2010, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Good to know ... i suspect they will probably ask for an email for proof that they have sent the offer to you or whatsoever but again, they have the rights to not to honor the reservations.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Originally Posted by marc1018
Good to know ... i suspect they will probably ask for an email for proof that they have sent the offer to you or whatsoever but again, they have the rights to not to honor the reservations.
no proof required but as stated already the person who received the offer must check in. Future offers will be affected for that person since he/she will be giving the room to someone else who may not be playing on that player's account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.