Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Frontier Mastercard Double Miles + Bonus EQMs promo Q4, dates vary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2023, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond

My summary:
1. Earn 5000 bonus miles for every $5000 spend, up to $15k
2. If you spend $15k, you'll also get 5000 status miles.
3. Mine is valid 9/21/23 - 12/21/23, which align with my billing cycle. Yours will vary.

So basically, this is double RDM's if you spend exacly $5000, $10000, or $15000. And it's 133% EQMs if you spend $15k.

Frontier is pitchting it as spend $15k, get Elite 20k status (15k EQMs from the base spend + 5k EQMs bonus = 20k)

Seems like a decent promo, assuming they can actually implement it correctly.

Terms and Conditions: Offer*This offer is for [FF number] and is not transferable. If your account is closed or you switch to another product during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion. If you receive this offer, you will earn 5,000 bonus miles for every five thousand dollars ($5,000) spent on purchases, less credits, returns and adjustments ("Net Purchases") with transaction dates between 09/21/2023 and 12/21/2023, up to a maximum of 15,000 bonus miles. Bonus miles are non-qualifying toward FRONTIER Miles℠ Elite Status. You will also earn 5,000 bonus Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) if fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000) is spent on Net Purchases with transaction dates between 09/21/2023 and 12/21/2023. The bonus miles and bonus EQMs earned from this promotion will be awarded to the FRONTIER Miles℠ frequent flyer account within 3-4 days from the end of ’s FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard billing cycle where they are earned.

Failure to maintain your creditworthiness during the offer period may result in actions on your account, such as a credit line decrease, that would reduce your ability to take advantage of this offer. To receive the additional bonus miles and bonus EQMs, your account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.

Any use of FRONTIER Miles℠ or redemption of rewards are subject to the FRONTIER Miles℠ terms and conditions. Redemption rewards seats are subject to availability and may change at any time without notice. Frontier Airlines reserves the right to change its FRONTIER Miles℠ program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice. FRONTIER Miles℠ account holder must be the same as the Barclays Bank account holder. Additional fees and restrictions may apply.

The FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard® is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard, World Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard, and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Last edited by hobo13; Sep 8, 2023 at 11:31 am Reason: revised dates of promo
Old Sep 8, 2023, 12:02 am

Programs: Discount Den and Delta Miles
Definitely Maybe

I was hoping to not generate credit card bills that big anymore this year. My Delta Amex required 10,000 spend to receive a 100 voucher that Delta refused to redeem, so a Frontier cardholders will do better than Delta regardless. Thanks for the information, now my dentist is going to wait until the 21st to get paid.
Old Sep 8, 2023, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by Cbrosius
I was hoping to not generate credit card bills that big anymore this year. My Delta Amex required 10,000 spend to receive a 100 voucher that Delta refused to redeem, so a Frontier cardholders will do better than Delta regardless. Thanks for the information, now my dentist is going to wait until the 21st to get paid.
Check the fine print of the email you got. My dates are different. I got 9/18/2023 and 12/17/2023. Which aligns with my normal statement date of the 17th. Either way a pretty timely promo with the holiday season coming up.
Old Sep 8, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lidosjawn
Check the fine print of the email you got. My dates are different. I got 9/18/2023 and 12/17/2023. Which aligns with my normal statement date of the 17th. Either way a pretty timely promo with the holiday season coming up.
Ah, good catch. I wondered why the dates seemed random. It actually makes sense to tie it to statement cycle, not end of year. Gives me (slight) hope that Frontier might actually implement this correclty.

Mods: Can you change the title to remove the specific dates? Just say Q4, dates vary.
Old Sep 8, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lidosjawn
Ah, good catch. I wondered why the dates seemed random. It actually makes sense to tie it to statement cycle, not end of year. Gives me (slight) hope that Frontier might actually implement this correclty.

Mods: Can you change the title to remove the specific dates? Just say Q4, dates vary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.