Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't request refund for 2023 flight yet

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2022, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA MM, AS MVP Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, FPC lifetime Plat, Kohls MVP
Can't request refund for 2023 flight yet

Cancelled a couple of flights in 2023. The refund request form doesn't have 2023 as an option for the flight date field.
It only allows the years 2022 to 1970.

F9 was founded in 1994.

Hopefully in 2023, they enable 2023 as a choice in the flight date field.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by GumboCook
Cancelled a couple of flights in 2023. The refund request form doesn't have 2023 as an option for the flight date field.
It only allows the years 2022 to 1970.

F9 was founded in 1994.

Hopefully in 2023, they enable 2023 as a choice in the flight date field.
what if one no longer has 100k status effective 1/1/23? if u now need/want to cancel, wonder that could try a chat agent if a refund could be issued?
Old Nov 25, 2022, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA MM, AS MVP Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, FPC lifetime Plat, Kohls MVP
Thanks for suggestion but I got the works with my tickets cause I am 100k so even though I won't be 100k in 2023, I can still get refund. Just have to wait until.i can use the form.

I dont have the time or patience for chat. Tried it a few times and I find it very frustrating.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 9:11 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by danhouston
what if one no longer has 100k status effective 1/1/23? if u now need/want to cancel, wonder that could try a chat agent if a refund could be issued?
As per my chat yesterday (see neighboring thread on no more phone support), your elite status does not provide refundability. It is the fact that elite status allows you to buy tickets with The Works Bundle for $0 extra, which includes refundability (+ seat assignment + bags, etc). I plan to purchase seats by the end of the year through the end of the schedule to lock in the benefits.
jjbiv and danhouston like this.
Old Nov 29, 2022, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tino
As per my chat yesterday (see neighboring thread on no more phone support), your elite status does not provide refundability. It is the fact that elite status allows you to buy tickets with The Works Bundle for $0 extra, which includes refundability (+ seat assignment + bags, etc). I plan to purchase seats by the end of the year through the end of the schedule to lock in the benefits.
My plan as well, although I am planning on doing this by Dec 30 in case something crashes the website on Dec 31. Also the prices seem high for flights, esp after early Mar. Hopefully they come down soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.