Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swap miles for hotels page?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2020, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Red face Swap miles for hotels page?

At one point, I had found a page on the Frontier site where I could search for hotels, and see how many frequent flier miles I could use for a hotel stay....I can’t seem to find that page again. At hotels/flyfrontier, I can search hotels, but results are in dollar (or other currency) amounts...I can’t find how to get stay prices in Frontier miles per night.

Can anybody here direct me to the page that I remember, where I can search by hotel name and see how many miles I could exchange for a stay?

Thanks!

Last edited by chrisheadrick; Nov 13, 2020 at 10:32 pm
Old Jan 5, 2021, 3:31 pm

Called in to ask this about car rental redemptions, was informed that due to covid, travel partner redemptions are not available. No date known for resumption, I'm not convinced it'll happen even when things get back to normal.
Old Jan 5, 2021, 4:39 pm

Give this a try: https://redeem.flyfrontier.com/hotel/
synergistic likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2021, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by lidosjawn
Wow, those are absolutely awful prices. Just like the crap discount sites except they want a ton of miles for the 'discount.' I tried to change that link to car and it loaded, but errored upon searching. Hopefully the terrible is temporary...
Old Jan 6, 2021, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by synergistic
Wow, those are absolutely awful prices. Just like the crap discount sites except they want a ton of miles for the 'discount.' I tried to change that link to car and it loaded, but errored upon searching. Hopefully the terrible is temporary...
I don't remember them ever doing cars through that site and I agree the prices are total crap... I also am hopeful that the terrible rates are temporary.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by lidosjawn
I don't remember them ever doing cars through that site and I agree the prices are total crap... I also am hopeful that the terrible rates are temporary.
I read that you used to be able to trade in miles for free rental day certificates (there are still references to this in partner T&Cs like Avis) which I'd consider a valuable redemption alternative. Hard to decide if I want to do anything to maintain this matched status with limited redemption options. It's hard to value the miles for flight redemptions all that highly when you have the two for one option with Southwest in your back pocket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.