Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier App

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2019, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Frontier App

Does anyone else find it really annoying the Frontier App (I use mine on my Iphone) doesn't show you your upcoming flights but just past flights? So every time say you want to check a a flight time or get your boarding pass you are required to locate your confirmation number (which for me means finding the reservation email) and entering your last name even though your already logged in as yourself. Really annoying. It would obviously be a big convenience and time saver if they would let you access your upcoming flight info in the app. I really don't care that much about my past flight info, I can always find that info on the website or emails if need be. I don't know why they designed that way. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has wondered the same thing.

Thanks, Jeff
Old Nov 15, 2019, 3:57 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
My app has my upcoming flights listed under My Flights which even has a number on the menu indicating the number of upcoming flights.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:20 am

I also see upcoming flights (Android), though I usually have to add my name and confirmation number at the top to retrieve it once. Then it stays in the My Flights section. The upcoming flight lists on the app and on the flyfrontier.com profile don't appear to sync.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.