Status Match

Old Nov 13, 2019, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Status Match

I am a newby to this forum, so please forgive my question if it has been asked several times!! I am Exec Platinum with AA, but want to start flying Frontier for costs and convenience. Does anyone know if Frontier offers a status match/challenge for their elite status? Thanks for your help!!
Old Nov 14, 2019, 11:21 am

That question has multiple answers depending on who you ask and when. The only real answer is to contact them and see. They may offer a challenge.
They have in the past offered matches and at other times not offered them.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 8:52 am

Had a friend of mine ask for a match at one of their marketing events and he was instructed to email [email protected] with proof of his status and they upgraded him for three months with a challenge of 3 round trips in that time frame to retain it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.