Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I can fly to PHX from CLE but not back

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2015, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Question I can fly to PHX from CLE but not back

I'm planning a trip to Phoenix in Jan but it's too far out so I was trying to look at fares in Nov to get an idea what it will cost.

I picked a Sat to Sat in the beginning of the month and got a fare for the outbound flight but nothing showed for the trip back.

How is it they can fly me in but not back home?

Thanks for any insight.
Old Jul 17, 2015, 2:43 pm

Sometimes there are no valid connections. I just checked the current s hedule and it is showing flights on some days but not every day.
Old Jul 17, 2015, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

I used 11/7 and 11/14, nothing from the previous Wed through the following Tues. It's the same if I use 12/5 and 12/12.

It's looking like they can't get me home in the winter. Seems strange.

Thanks for checking.
Old Jul 18, 2015, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by jmwIII
I used 11/7 and 11/14, nothing from the previous Wed through the following Tues. It's the same if I use 12/5 and 12/12.

It's looking like they can't get me home in the winter. Seems strange.

Thanks for checking.
Using the month view it looks like the flights end on 11/3. I've seen this kind of scheduling thing on other airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.