Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quick ? about reservation message.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 4:52 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Question Quick ? about reservation message.

I have never flown Frontier.

My 82 year old mother just flew out to Sea from Cle to visit us...when I try and check her return reservation I get this message:

We are unable to retrieve your reservation at this time. For assistance, please call 1-800-432-1359.

With a 42 minute wait time to speak to CS.... I will wait if I have to ...but is this message ominous of something like a schedule change or lost reservation?
Old Aug 10, 2014, 10:09 am

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
Don't worry, your res is probably still there! I had the same message, called and waited, and the agent found it right away.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Pay a few extra bucks for a service fee and book through a travel agent. They would have taken of all of this for you, gotten you seat assignments, and a small discount besides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.