Wiki Posts
Search

Indigo buys Frontier

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2013, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by rtalk25
Only for sale food and drink. We'll probably get higher density sardine can seating
Maybe or maybe not, Ryan Air offers the same 30" pitch that Frontier does. I would expect lighter seats to be installed never the less.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

As someone who's just as interested in the business of airlines as the actual passenger experience, I have to say I'm duly impressed with the way F9 reivented itself over the past year. From bankruptcy to sought-after sale in record time, more airlines could benefit from their record. I believe this was a rare case of an airline cutting costs and then doing a pretty good job of passing those savings on to the customer. There is a huge market for no-frills flying, and Frontier has written the book on it. To them, I say congratulations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.