Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Your seat(s) have not been assigned online at this time. Please call 1-800-432-1359 ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your seat(s) have not been assigned online at this time. Please call 1-800-432-1359 ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2012, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Is the message "Your seat(s) have not been assigned online at this time. Please call 1-800-432-1359 for assistance" typical for Frontier's Web GUI ?

As an AA Platinum, I have several suggestions for AA once you are on theplane, but aa.com and the AA seat assignment always works.

Thanks...
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:23 am

Programs: PC Plat, HHonors Silver
Not usually, but they've had some IT issues lately. Hopefully fixed soon. Though they may just change what IT issue you are having.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by CreditMadeEZ
Not usually, but they've had some IT issues lately.
The word "lately" is a stretch. Frontier has had a dysfunctional website for years.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:59 am

I've had that specific thing happen once over the years, and did have to call in. This is a case where having the ability to change seats online *after* booking would have remedied it with just minor inconvenience of having to go back in to the completed reservation.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:48 am

Programs: PC Plat, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by RSVP
The word "lately" is a stretch. Frontier has had a dysfunctional website for years.
*laugh*

You're right. I was referring to specific problems lately with seat assignments, but didn't make that clear. That's why I mentioned that they may just change what IT issue you are having.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.