Community
Wiki Posts
Search

52,607 miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2012, 9:50 am
Original Poster

52,607 miles

I have no need for my 52,607 miles that i have with frontier. I would like to get the best bang for my buck when redeeming them or turning them into $$. Any tips for doing so?
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:08 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
You can get a whole lot of magazines....

http://www.frontierairlines.com/freq...use-your-miles
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:12 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
Originally Posted by burgdogg
I have no need for my 52,607 miles that i have with frontier. I would like to get the best bang for my buck when redeeming them or turning them into $$. Any tips for doing so?
get an award for family or friends?
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by burgdogg
This was discussed in another thread.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18721494-post8.html

Call Frontier's EarlyReturns department, and the agent can give you all of the redemption options, which include a 5-day Park Hopper Pass at Disney World, car rentals with the majors, Radisson Hotel stays, etc; unfortunately, the options are not listed on the F9 website, and not many customers are aware that they even exist. Redemption is not limited to just flights and magazines.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:55 am

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Are you a resident of Wisconsin? If so, you can send your info to Southwest and get a gift of 50K miles with them.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. I was able to call and get a 5 day disney park hopper for 35,000 miles.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 10:19 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
Originally Posted by mke9499
Call Frontier's EarlyReturns department, and the agent can give you all of the redemption options, which include a 5-day Park Hopper Pass at Disney World, car rentals with the majors, Radisson Hotel stays, etc; unfortunately, the options are not listed on the F9 website, and not many customers are aware that they even exist. Redemption is not limited to just flights and magazines.
Does anyone have a list of these other redemption options and how many miles they cost? Why wouldn't they list them on the website?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by Wisconsin
Does anyone have a list of these other redemption options and how many miles they cost? Why wouldn't they list them on the website?
The options are not on the Frontier website, though I believe that they were listed on the Midwest website, with the ability to actually make an online redemption for the MM alternative awards.

Early Returns advises that they will list the options on the phone, as well as redeem the miles for the award. As far as I am aware, ER has no list that they can/will send to ER members...you have to take notes during the phone call.

It almost makes one wonder if there is purposeful intent in not publicly posting this information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.