Search

Frontier/Midwest Lounge @ DEN

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, BMI Silver
Frontier/Midwest Lounge @ DEN

The Best Care Club is Coming to Denver

The Best Care Club is your home at the airport -- in Milwaukee and now coming soon to Denver. The Club is a place where you can relax in total comfort or work undisturbed. Enjoy a snack and beverage, or host a conference. Check e-mail via free Wi-Fi or surf the Web. Watch this space for more details.

http://www.midwestairlines.com/Progr...b/Pricing.aspx
Old May 5, 2010, 8:31 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM,Alaska MVP Gold, HH Diamond
Question details?

Does anyone have any known or speculated details about this? Location? Date? Features vs an Admirals Club, Crown Room, etc? In the past, have premier flyers got free/discounted rates or do they pay the same as anyone? Interesting update, and one that supports the story that the merged airlines will keep the best of the 2 brands. I'm still waiting for my first serving of cookies aboard an F9 flight though...!
Old May 6, 2010, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by SteveinSTL
I'm still waiting for my first serving of cookies aboard an F9 flight though...!
Cookies available fleet wide sometime this summer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.