Greetings and introductions

Old May 14, 2010, 2:21 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Greetings and introductions

Hello all,

In advance of the merger between Frontier and Midwest our benevolent host has expanded my moderator privileges to this forum. Reviewing the discussion history here I see you're a pretty amiable and self-regulating group so will need very little in the way of traditional moderation other than moving, merging and/or closing threads as the merger nears. If I can improve the flow of discussion in any way -- initiating a Lounge thread, perhaps? or a Who We All Are sticky? -- just say the word. Otherwise I will sit back, listen and learn about EarlyReturns like a good n00b.

Cheers,

...ess

Last edited by essxjay; Jun 3, 2010 at 2:34 pm Reason: unsticky this thread
Old May 14, 2010, 7:05 am

Welcome aboard, essexjay. Looking forward to your moderation as we continue to move forward as One.
Old May 14, 2010, 11:50 am

Programs: UA
Welcome and good to have a moderator on board. I hope the forum will get a little livelier.
Old May 14, 2010, 1:23 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Welcome

Glad to have you on board! As a newbie, I agree with German Expat and hope things liven up as F9/YX move forward as one program.
Old May 14, 2010, 5:59 pm

Programs: Frontier Ascent, Marriot Silver Elite
Welcome. How many people that are F9 regulars live in Denver like me? I feel much less worried about my plane crashing now that Tebow has arrived.
Old May 14, 2010, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
I'd like to echo the comments of the other posters! I also hope that we have some more activity on the F9 board!! As you can definitely tell, this is a pretty quiet board.

FWIW, WashParkRam, I also live in DEN.
Old May 15, 2010, 12:45 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Given my other assignment here on FT I'm not too fussed about the quiet factor but let's see what can be done to liven up the place a scoash.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.