Wiki Posts
Search

Presidents Club in Denver Closing Hint Hint Frontier

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2010, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier Executive ; Frontier Summit
Presidents Club in Denver Closing Hint Hint Frontier

Looks like Continental is moving to Concourse B this today. Presidents Club is scheduled to close March 16th. Frontier...Wink Wink...
Old Mar 4, 2010, 9:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
I've heard AA is moving to concourse A and taking over the President's Club.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 3:39 pm

You really think Bryan "El Cheapo" Bedford will spend the money to run a club? We saw what they've done with Midwest...
Old Mar 5, 2010, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier Executive ; Frontier Summit
I didn't think they would.. just taunting them
Old Mar 6, 2010, 10:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
I've heard AA is moving to concourse A and taking over the President's Club.
When is AA going to move to concourse A? They still show all of their flights departing from concourse C...

I've never been to the Admirals Club, but is it bigger than the President's Club? The last time I visited the PC, I was amazed at how small it is...
Old Mar 6, 2010, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by tombourn
I didn't think they would.. just taunting them
Please, taunt away!

Old Mar 8, 2010, 11:27 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
When is AA going to move to concourse A? They still show all of their flights departing from concourse C...

I've never been to the Admirals Club, but is it bigger than the President's Club? The last time I visited the PC, I was amazed at how small it is...
I'd say it's about the same size. It has a main seating area, bar area, and a pair of computers as well as the front desk and some luggage storage areas. Unlike the CO lounge there are windows overlooking the tarmac though which is a plus.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 3:17 am

Programs: Flying Nut
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies

For those visiting the CO PC it should be noted that the lounge was originally slated to be twice the size that it currently is. CO once had a DEN hub and when DIA I was CO planned to have a large operation there than they do now. Several Airlines and the USO use the other side fo the lounge that CO doesn't use. LH is slated to take over the CO PC in the near future (my rumor sources say).
Old Mar 18, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: United Airlines
If only Frontier joined *A then RCC would be an option
Old Mar 18, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: DEN: WN or UA, AA LT Gold, VIA Preference Preferred
Originally Posted by CoachDitka
If only Frontier joined *A then RCC would be an option
It's far more likely that F9/YX would establish a relationship with Skyteam beyond the present YX/DL arrangement.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 8:38 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by Daze
It's far more likely that F9/YX would establish a relationship with Skyteam beyond the present YX/DL arrangement.
Well I guess that idea is out the window now as much as I would have liked it. I rather doubt that there is room in *A - they already have 3 major domestic carriers. AA seems to opening up to the idea of a domestic partner with the Jet Blue thing but I suspect the 'new' Republic will have to go it alone.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by GreatChecko
You really think Bryan "El Cheapo" Bedford will spend the money to run a club? We saw what they've done with Midwest...
The Best Care Club at MKE is remaining. Why not open a club at DEN? Stay tuned, we may get surprised at next weeks announcement.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 9:39 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM,Alaska MVP Gold, HH Diamond
Question revenue center??

Originally Posted by GreatChecko
I'd assume that any club is revenue / profit positive, not a pure expense? Anyone got any knowledge of other more advanced club finances? Haven't heard of AA, UA, etc closing all but the most senseless clubs in these times. Input FT'rs?

I'd consider joining, espec if I could use miles to pay.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:39 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
From the announcement it sounds like Frontier willl be opening a Best Care Club at Denver!
Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by MikeFromMKE
From the announcement it sounds like Frontier willl be opening a Best Care Club at Denver!
I heard about that. I hope it happens!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.