Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Priority Club Any Hotel Sweepstakes 12/16 daily

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2005, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont

One lucky Priority ClubŪ Rewards member (U.S. 50 States and DC only) will have a chance to win a lodging card worth $25,000 plus first-class airline tickets to the destination of their dreams. Registered members are also eligible for daily, weekly and monthly prizes, so enter now:

http://ihg.eprize.net/anyhotel/index...h6lky44x2sc2ct

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

1. Eligibility: Any Hotel Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) States (and District of Columbia) who are at least and the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Six Continents Hotels, Inc & Digitas LLC and ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, franchisees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and judge's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") and an instant win game (the "Instant Win Game").

2. Sponsor: Six Continents Hotels, Inc, 3 Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30346. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.

3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 6, 2005 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 16, 2005 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period consists of Weekly and Monthly Entry Periods. Weekly Entry Periods begin each Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. ET during the Promotion Period and end the following Monday at 11:59 p.m. ET, except for the final Weekly Entry Period which will end at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, December 16, 2005. There will be four (4) Monthly Entry Periods: Entry Period #1 begins on September 6th at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on October 1st at 11:59 p.m. ET; Entry Period #2 begins on October 2nd at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on October 31st at 11:59 p.m. ET; Entry Period #3 begins on November 1st at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on November 30th at 11:59 p.m. ET; Entry Period #4 begins on December 1st at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on December 16 at 11:59 p.m. ET; all dates in 2005. Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
Old Sep 30, 2005, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA CK, Marriott plat
Thanks for this post. Not sure how I missed it as I pay attention to all the priority club promos
Old Sep 30, 2005, 10:48 pm

Programs: PC Gold; SPG AAA; HiHo Silver; Hrtz Gld; Emld Clb; UA NWA NoBody; VA EleVAte; WN MooMoo
I think it really blends into the webpage, so it's understandably easy to miss.

Just my 2 cents...
Old Oct 1, 2005, 3:30 pm

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.