Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Doubletree/Legend of Zorro Sweeps 9/02-10/02

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2005, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont

Enter The Legend of Zorro Sweepstakes Presented by Doubletree Hotels and you could win a trip for two to attend the premiere of Columbia Pictures' Legend of Zorro. One lucky winner will receive air transportation for two, deluxe hotel accommodations, limo service to and from the premiere and dinner for two at a stylish restaurant plus the Zorro DVD collection.

Enter online between September 2 - October 2, 2005
https://www.timeinc.net/people/secur...eezorrosweeps/

Terms and conditions: No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia age 18 and older. To enter and for complete Official Rules, click on above link. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on September 2, 2005, and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 2, 2005.

Dawn

Last edited by abelscc; Aug 29, 2005 at 11:38 am
Old Aug 30, 2005, 6:15 pm

This one says it doesn't start until 9/2, but it took my entry today. (Entered before reading the official rules )
Old Aug 30, 2005, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont
Originally Posted by vizslaky
This one says it doesn't start until 9/2, but it took my entry today. (Entered before reading the official rules )
I did the same thing. I plan on submitting an entry again on Sept 2 to see what happens. I was surprised it took the entry but it was set up to work. I wanted to enter the sweepstake in the forum so I didn't forget it over the weekend. dawn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.