Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Kraft Meet Annika Sorenstam in Palm Springs, US only, daily, dl1/14/06

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2005, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire

http://kraft3.promotions.com/palmsprings/front.do

GENERAL RULES: Open to residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of February 28, 2005.

HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Beginning on February 28, 2005 through January 14, 2006, log on to www.kraftfoods.com, click on the icon for the "Meet Me in Palm Springs" Sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Limit one entry per e-mail address/person/day.

PRIZE & MAXIMUM RETAIL VALUE (MRV): (1) Grand Prize: A VIP Trip for 4 to attend the Kraft Nabisco Championship LPGA Tournament in March 2006. Trip consists of a 4 day/3 night hotel stay (2 rooms, double occupancy); 4 days rental car (subject to rental car company's normal restrictions); tickets to the Kraft Nabisco Championship LPGA Tournament at the Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, CA, entrance to the Kraft Hospitality tent for the event, and a chance to meet Annika Sorenstam, (subject to availability). In the event winner resides more than 200 miles from the event, winner and guests will also receive round-trip, coach class air travel for four from major airport nearest winner's residence to CA. ARV: $4,300.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.