Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

TurnerSouth trip to Destin, FL, open to GA,AL,MS,NC,SC,TN only, daily, dl8/28/05

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TurnerSouth trip to Destin, FL, open to GA,AL,MS,NC,SC,TN only, daily, dl8/28/05

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2005, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire

http://alt.turnersouth.com/sweeps/em...005/index.html

Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) open to all legal residents of the states of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, age 18 years or older.

HOW TO ENTER: From August 8– August 28, 2005 (the “Promotional Period”), Sponsors will conduct a regional Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter for a chance to win a trip to Florida’s Emerald Coast. To enter, during the Promotional Period, participants must either: (i) log on to the Turner South website, www.turnersouth.com, beginning at 12:00 a.m. (ET) on August 8, 2005 and complete and submit the online entry form, including their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (if any) and birth date, or (ii) send a standard sized postcard with their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (if any) and birth date to: Emerald Coast Destination Spotlight Entry, P.O. Box 20136, Atlanta, GA 30325. To be eligible: (i) each online entry must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on August 28, 2005 and (ii) each mail-in entry must be mailed separately and all mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than August 28, 2005 and received by September 2, 2005. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. Limit one (1) entry per person, e-mail address or household per twenty-four (24) hour period.

PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a three (3) day/two (2) night trip to the Pelican Beach Resort in Destin, FL. The trip will include the following: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from the U.S. gateway city nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence to a Destin, FL area airport, (ii) standard double occupancy (one (1) hotel room) hotel accommodations for two (2) (one (1) condominium) at the Pelican Beach Resort, for two (2) nights, (iii) one (1) gift certificate worth Forty-Five Dollars ($45) redeemable at Bone Fish Grill in Destin, FL, (iv) one (1) gift certificate worth Fifty Dollars ($50) redeemable at Nickie’s Italian restaurant; (v) two (2) Emerald Coast VIP passes redeemable through August 30, 2006, good for admission to local landmarks and attractions and (vi) two (2) rounds of golf for two (2) at the Shalimar Pointe Golf and Country Club, at an approximate market value (“AMV”) of Two Thousand One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($2,150). TOTAL AMV OF ALL PRIZES (1 PRIZE): Two Thousand One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($2,150).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.