Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Eagle One - car care products - sweepstakes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2004, 6:12 am
Original Poster

http://www.eagleone.com/_prize/fasteasy/
Old Jun 17, 2004, 7:52 pm

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
Originally Posted by 767-322ETOPS
In keeping with the spirit of these contests and prizes being travel related, I think this one would be a real stretch. If the prizes were worthwhile, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but what kind of prize is worth $0.15?

Five (5) Monthly Prizes Each month during the promotional period numerous lucky Monthly Prize Winners will receive specially selected Eagle One promotional items. Approximate retail values ranging in price from $0.15 to $400. Total value of all prizes: $2,000. Winner acknowledges that except and to the extent that the Sponsor cannot by law exempt itself from responsibility or liability, the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee described herein; including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for use. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, and the winner will accept the prize "as is". Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.