Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

WOODBRIDGE “MLB All-Star Game – Los Angeles” 4/30/22dl, daily, 21+, 🇺🇸 US50+DC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2022, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt

Heads up… I’m taking a break from posting sweeps beginning around March 9th.

Please keep the momentum of the past 6 months going. Posts can be basic info like start/end date, prize and entry page.

The main idea is to have the forum remain fresh so everyone can see something new each day.

Actually... the main idea is for you all to win great trips!

If you're interested in posting on the forum PM me and I will send you a list of the websites I use to find new sweeps.

Cheers

- AO

GRAND PRIZE (1):Winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to MLB All-Star Week (departing July 17, 2022; returning July 20, 2022) (“Event”) in Los Angeles, California. Trip includes…

- round-trip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion),

- three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (double occupancy),

- a pair of admission tickets to Sponsor-specified events/games during All-Star Week and

- $750 spending money (awarded in the form of a check) for the winner

(ARV: $6,000).

WOODBRIDGE WINE “MLB All-Star Game – Los Angeles” Sweepstakes

Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“DC”), who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry.

How To Enter: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes using one (1) of the two (2) Entry methods described below:

VIA TEXT MESSAGING: During the Promotion Period, using your 2-way text messaging-capable device (“Device”), text the keyword BASEBALL to short-code 20102. After your message with the keyword is received, you will receive a reply message requesting your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and your primary valid email address. After you reply with an eligible date of birth and valid email address, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Text Entry”). If you wish to opt out of receiving reply text messages, text STOP to 20102. Text HELP to 20102 for support. By texting the keyword BASEBALL to 20102, you agree that you are providing Sponsor and Administrator express, written consent for you to send and receive up to ten (10) text messages (excluding error messages) relating to each Sweepstakes Entry.

VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating Woodbridge retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the website (“Website”),

(OR)

Access the Website directly at www.WoodbridgeWines.com/Baseball. Then, follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Website Entry” or “Entry”) to enter the Sweepstakes.

“Entry” shall mean a Text Entry or Website Entry. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on April 30, 2022. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number to submit an Entry.

Entry Limit: Limit one (1) Entry (defined above) per person/email address per day, regardless of method of Entry.

Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or about May 3, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.

Winner Notification: If the potential winner entered via Mailed Entry, he/she will be notified via email; if the potential winner entered via Text Entry, he/she will be notified via the phone number used to enter.

Contest Starts On: Tuesday, 1 March 2022

Contest Ends On: Saturday, 30 April 2022

🇺🇸Contest Entry Page: https://woodbridgewines.com/pages/baseball-allstar

Contest Rules:
Embedded on entry page

Good Luck!

Last edited by AussieOzzie; Mar 4, 2022 at 11:39 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.