Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

KIA “Memorial Cup Hockey Championship” 4/3/22dl, 1x, 18+, 🇨🇦CANADA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2022, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt

Contest requires Twitter or Instagram and a photo or video with a spiel that will be judged but… it also says “Random Draw”. (See RULES)

GRAND PRIZE (1):Grand Prize consists of: (i) a Memorial Cup Experience for the confirmed winner and three (3) guests (subject to the Guest Requirements below – each, a "Guest"); and (ii) a one (1) year lease of a Kia Sorento.

The Trip Portion of the Grand Prize consists of a trip for the confirmed winner and three (3) Guests to travel to St. John, NB for the purpose of attending the championship game of the 2022 Memorial Cup.

The Game is currently scheduled to take place on June 12, 2022 – however, the Game date and location are subject to change. The Trip Portion of the Grand Prize includes:

(i) round trip transportation (economy class) for the confirmed winner and their Guests to St. John, NB from a Canadian location near the confirmed winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion);

(ii) accommodation for four (4) for two (2) nights in a hotel or hotels determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion (occupancy level to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion);

(iii) four (4) general admission tickets to the Game (seating level to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion);

(iv) the ability for the confirmed winner to drop a ceremonial puck prior to the start of the Game (i.e. not during active play);

(v) a dressing room tour (subject to availability and other restrictions); and

(vi) per diem for the confirmed winner.

All travel must take place between June 11, 2022 and June 13, 2022(or on such other dates as specified by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).

KIA “Memorial Cup Hockey Championship” Sweepstakes

Eligibility: The CoThe Contest is open only to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of Kia Canada Inc. (the "Sponsor"), its affiliated entities, prize suppliers, dealers, advertising/promotion agencies, and any other individual or entity involved in the development, production, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively with the Sponsor, the "Contest Parties").

How To Enter: To be eligible to earn a maximum of one (1) Entry, visit kia.ca/hockey and follow the on-screen prompts to access the Official Contest Registration Form (the "Form").

Next, fully complete the Form with all required information, which includes a requirement to:

(i) enter your first name and last name, valid email address, valid telephone number, Account handle(s), and postal code in the space provided;
(ii) complete a brief survey; and
(iii) signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules.

Once you have fully completed the Form with all required information and have agreed to the Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Entry via Twitter or Instagram, as follows:

Twitter: To complete your Entry via Twitter, click on the Twitter icon and log-in to your Account. Next, post a tweet that: (i) includes a photo or video that depicts or describes how you have been inspired through hockey; (ii) tags @kiaCanada; and (iii) tags at least one friend or family member. In addition, you must be or become a "follower" of the official @kiaCanada on Twitter (Note: you can un-follow thirty (30) days after the Contest ends without impacting your chances of winning). When all required steps of the entry process are complete, you will automatically be eligible to earn one (1) Entry.

(or)

Instagram: To complete your Entry via Instagram, click on the Instagram icon and log-in to your Account. Next, post content that: (i) includes a photo or video that depicts or describes how you have been inspired through hockey; (ii) tags @kiaCanada; and (iii) tags at least one friend or family member. In addition, you must be or become a "follower" of the official @kiaCanada on Instagram (Note: you can un-follow thirty (30) days after the Contest ends without impacting your chances of winning). When all required steps of the entry process are complete, you will automatically be eligible to earn one (1) Entry.

IMPORTANT TAGGING RULES:

• You may only tag a friend or family member if you have received permission from that person to do so;

• You may only tag a friend with whom you have had direct voluntary two way communications, and with whom it is reasonable to conclude you have a personal relationship considering shared interests, experiences, opinions and other relevant factors; and

• You may only tag a family member to whom you are related by marriage, a common-law partnership, or parent-child relationship, and with whom you have had direct voluntary two way communications.

To be eligible, all content and materials (collectively, your "Entry Materials") associated with your Entry must: (i) be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period; (ii) include all required components and materials noted above; (iii) be in accordance with these Rules, including, but not limited to, the specific Submission Requirements listed below in Rule 8; and (iv) be in accordance with the applicable terms, rules, policies and guidelines of the applicable Social Platform (the "Social Platform Rules") (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).

Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person (regardless of the method of entry).

Winner Selection & Notification: It’s complicated and contradictory… See RULES

Contest Starts On: Friday, 8 October 2022

Contest Ends On: Sunday, 3 April 2022

🇨🇦Contest Entry Page: https://www.kia.ca/partnership#

Contest Rules:
https://www.kia.ca/chl-contest-rules?lang=en

Good Luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.