Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

3-Night Stay for family of 4 at Grand Beach Hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:05 am
Original Poster

MOMtravelchat Twitter Party
August 18, 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
Sponsor: Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach
Theme: Miami Beach With Kids
We’re Giving Away:
• TWO 3-night stays at the Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach for families of 4

The Party:
We know Miami is the place to go for great Latino food and cool night clubs, but the area has plenty to offer families, great beaches, resorts and family activities (and maybe the chance for a hot date night).

We’ll talk all about Miami Beach and about what parents look for in their ideal beach hotel.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 5:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I don't enter Twitter sweeps (nothing wrong w/ them; just not my thing). The link takes you to an entry form that says the sweeps is open for another 7 days, so presumably it ends Sept 22nd.

Cheers.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 11:52 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Looks like you don't actually need to attend the Twitter party to be eligible. Rather, looks like you can just complete a bunch of actions to be eligible to win. Although I can't seem to find the contest rules anywhere...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.