Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

SINGAPORE Holiday of Your Choice for 2!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2013, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Promotion from the Changi Airport: Win a holiday of your choice for 2 people!

PRIZES:
--Return tickets to Singapore from your country of residence
--Return tickets to a regional destination of your choice from Singapore
--3 night stay at a 5-star hotel in Singapore
--2 night stay at a 5-star hotel at the regional destination of your choice
--$300 worth of Changi Dollar Vouchers

Entry Link: http://www.changiairport.com/asiangetaway

You just have to answer a few mult. choice questions (answers: 1. Over 200 cities; 2. All of the above; 3. [inflight mag -- I saw it in Virgin Australia's Voyeur Mag].

Ends 31 August 2013.

Good luck!!!
Old Jun 8, 2013, 8:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, National Executive

Careful -->> T&C: Agree to have your name/likeness, passport#\ID, etc. available to public or commercial enterprises. Must provide in advance name, passport, DOB, along with normal email? Too much disclosure up front methinks...
Old Jun 8, 2013, 8:43 am

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
Link for Contest Rules + Privacy Concern

Same thoughts as CaptRobPhD. We must have written our notes at about the same time.

An incredibly nice contest find. But the following item from the rules is one I've never seen before. No idea why the sponsor would need to do this.

14. It is a condition for participation in the Contest that the Winner consents to the public disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number and photographs for publicity or commercial purposes or otherwise, and CAG shall be entitled to use any such information for any future marketing effort, without any notice, payment or compensation to the Winner.

Contest Rules: http://www.changiairport.com/c/docum...&groupId=10136

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.