Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Bucharest Hotel Valentines Day Weekend Sweepstakes!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2012, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Hi,
Please share this sweeps with your readers.
Name: Bucharest Hotel Valentines Day Weekend Sweepstakes!
URL: http://www.hotelmoxa.ro/bucharest-ho...ines-2012.html
Description:
Win a free 4 days, 3 nights stay for 2 persons at Bucharest’s 4 Star, centrally located Le Boutique Hotel Moxa. The winner will get a free stay at the Le Boutique Hotel Moxa the weekend before Valentines Day, from Friday February 10, 2012 to Monday February 13, 2012.

The sweepstakes ends on Wednesday February 1, 2012. The draw will take place on Thursday February 2, 2012 and the winners will be announced via email and online announcement immediately after.
Let me know what you think.
Andrei Carol
Old Jan 20, 2012, 6:14 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Rules are here: http://www.hotelmoxa.ro/hotel-buchar...ines-2012.html

No airfare, no meals, just the hotel stay, and that's only good from Friday February 10, 2012 to Monday February 13, 2012.
Old Jan 21, 2012, 11:03 am
Formerly known as MLW20

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others
BLI- I saw this contest online and realized the same thing. I guess if you happen to be in Bucharest on those dates then this would be an ok prize. Odds are that most entering will not get to use the offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.