wifi in Paris, France

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wifi in Paris, France

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2009, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by SeAAttle
Any reason other than the need to cancel in writing?
For me, it is an issue as you have to write a lettre recommendée (registered letter) and some blogs on Internet say that it may takes times from Ozone to cancel (which means that you may pay for 2 months).

So I would not recommend this service.

I have sent my letter today, and will tell you the result.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT 2MM+; Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by nicolas75
For me, it is an issue as you have to write a lettre recommendée (registered letter) and some blogs on Internet say that it may takes times from Ozone to cancel (which means that you may pay for 2 months).

So I would not recommend this service.

I have sent my letter today, and will tell you the result.
OK, I understand your point. I guess 18 euros was too good to be true! Will keep looking .....
Old Sep 1, 2009, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT 2MM+; Marriott PLT
Does anyone have experience with boingo in Paris? The coverage seems good.

Just noticed that Boingo Global is $59 per month (limited to 2000 minutes?), recurring charge, but can be canceled (by registered letter or phone) at anytime (5 days prior to end of billing period). Not sure about Skype usage. Boingo seems to partner with many hotspot operators.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.