Reload this Page >

Another CDG Transit Q

Another CDG Transit Q

Old Apr 12, 2009, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hyatt Plat
Another CDG Transit Q

Hi all,

Will be arriving on AF C from US into CDG and departing on SQ C to SIN, holding a US green card, and Indonesian passport. About a 4 hour layover, and would love to try out the AF arrivals lounge. Need to go from Terminal 2C to Terminal 1. Can I get out of security without a visa? or do I need to apply for one? Will arrive from SQ a week later and connect to AF C to USA, same deal?
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:43 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by indo79
Hi all,

Will be arriving on AF C from US into CDG and departing on SQ C to SIN, holding a US green card, and Indonesian passport. About a 4 hour layover, and would love to try out the AF arrivals lounge. Need to go from Terminal 2C to Terminal 1. Can I get out of security without a visa? or do I need to apply for one? Will arrive from SQ a week later and connect to AF C to USA, same deal?
If you enter France, you need a Schengen Transit visa (15 days processing time for Indonesian citizens). If you stay airside, your're OK with just the Green Card and a valid passport:
http://www.consulfrance-washington.o...php?article383
http://www.consulfrance-washington.o...php?article384
To stay airside, you must follow the signs for "Correspondance" ("flight connections") - do not follow "Sortie-Bagages", which takes you to immigration and baggage reclaim. Also, make sure your bags are checked through.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.