Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Doggie Daycare in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2008, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Doggie Daycare in Paris

Moving to Paris. With a dog. A nervous girl. So I'd like to live close to a doggie daycare place. Anyone know one close to a central RER? Found one called CaniCrèche at Rue De Turbigo, but would prefer not to live in Les Halles vicinity because it's a bit dodgy.

Any other central dog day-care anyone knows about?

Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2008, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA MM1K,AA EXP
RE:doggy daycare

Most of Les Halles/Beaubourg is fine. However, you could call the American who opened Mon Bon Chien for a recommendation in other areas.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by willie--wonka
Most of Les Halles/Beaubourg is fine. However, you could call the American who opened Mon Bon Chien for a recommendation in other areas.
It would certainly be a relief to know that the area has been cleaned up since I was there last, which to be fair was over 5 years ago. I felt a bit wary at night because of the drug dealers, and I've read a few comments online that this is *the* place to watch out, especially at night. Maybe I'll reconsider...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.