Wiki Posts
Search

Chinese Karoake bars in Paris?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2005, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Chinese Karoake bars in Paris?

Hi,

I'll be visiting Paris during Thanksgiving with a few college friends. Are there any Chinese Karoake bars in Paris?

Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2005, 2:31 am
iff

The only one I've been to is the Chinatown Belleville in the 10th arrondissement. Our group had a fun time there, and the food was okay, not too terribly expensive for the "menu karaoke".

Chinatown Belleville
27-29, rue du Buisson-St-Louis
01 42 39 34 18
M° Belleville
Old Oct 6, 2005, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Oct 7, 2005, 2:58 pm
iff

I should add that the the music catalog at the Chinatown Belleville was quite impressive, with songs in half a dozen different languages or so.

My other Parisian karaoke bar experience (L'Avenue in the 13th arrondissement, French food, reasonable price) was fun but the song catalog consisted mostly of French songs, which might not be all that entertaining for foreign visitors who don't speak French or know the songs.

Last edited by iff; Oct 7, 2005 at 2:59 pm Reason: It's late here and I can't type!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.