Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone flown JetBlue FROM Paris

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2024, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Anyone flown JetBlue FROM Paris

Last edited by Long Distance; Mar 25, 2024 at 5:06 am Reason: it was about jetblue and the answers were useless
Old Mar 23, 2024, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
JetBlue uses Terminal 2B at CDG. I found this after a Google search of "jetblue terminal cdg"

Did you visit the Priority Pass website or app to view PP options in CDG? I did. It looks like there's a lounge in 2E but not 2B. I do not know if they are connected airside.

I Googled "CDG terminal 2B" and the first result was the official CDG page, which has an interactive map that shows all the restaurants and shops. Hopefully you can find something that you will like.

The internet is a very powerful tool!

-J.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:53 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
As this question is not about JetBlue or the TrueBlue program, we will move this to the France & Monaco forum to discuss airport food & lounge options. Thanks. /JY1024, Senior Moderator
Old Mar 24, 2024, 12:59 pm

Restaurants are shops at CDG 2B can be found here:
https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/pass...ps-restaurants

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.