Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Enter France from Canada with just a antigen test?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enter France from Canada with just a antigen test?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2022, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Question Enter France from Canada with just a antigen test?

I will be traveling from Canada to Paris. Can I enter with just a <48hour Antigen test (not a PCR test)? I am double vaccinated as required by Canada but France requires a booster not older than 9months, mine will be 11months. I prefer not to get any more booster shots if I can help it...

Also, after a day in days in Paris I will be flying direct to Poland. All covid restrictions are lifted in Poland. Will I be allowed into the CDG airport from Paris without a booster to catch my flight to Poland?

Thank you.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:14 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Admirals Club, Global Entry
I believe you're incorrect.
For ALL France purposes, including immigration, boosters NEVER expire. So far.
The reference to 9 months is the time limit for getting a booster, I believe. If you google the topic, the first headline that comes up is this: ""One reader has incorrectly read that a person is no longer considered fully vaccinated nine months after getting a top-up vaccine dose. We explain the rules." Don't take my word for it. Google "Do Covid boosters expire in France?" and see what comes up.

Note, however, that in some countries, boosters do expire. I haven't looked at Poland.

Oh, and you most certainly do NOT need a covid test if you're fully vaccinated (i.e., three shots of an EU-approved vaccine such as Moderna) from a Green country such as Canada or the US.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 1:33 pm

At this time, the booster doesn't expire for France. It doesn't matter when it was received.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
But I understand OP did not have a booster. He/she just had the 2 initial injections.And I don't think anyone has a 11 month old booster (yet). This is howI understand OP's post, but I am not 100% sure.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 10:29 am

Your flight to Poland has no impact on your entry into France.

Good Luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.