Wiki Posts
Search

Mont Saint Michel Lodging Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA, DL
Mont Saint Michel Lodging Recommendation

Hello there. We are planning on visiting Mont Saint Michel in late October this year. We'd like to stay one night on the island. Which hotel would you recommend?

Thank you.
Chan
Old Jul 7, 2018, 5:18 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Originally Posted by ronin98syu
Hello there. We are planning on visiting Mont Saint Michel in late October this year. We'd like to stay one night on the island. Which hotel would you recommend?

Thank you.
Chan
Staying on the island is expensive, but it is nice because in the morning and evening it is much quieter and less crowded.
I stayed at this place 4 years ago, it was decent: https://www.auberge-saint-pierre.fr/fr/
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA, DL
Thank you for the recommendation!. We'll be staying on the island for just one night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.