CDG departure - how early to get there?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG departure - how early to get there?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by ng1265
You want to be at the T2D by 3pm, not leave Paris at 3pm, right? if so, should be fine
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What 2E arrivals lounge? AFAIK there's one AF arrivals lounge at CDG and it's between A and C, on the check in level.
Oops. 2C.

Seems like it's only worth it for the shower though...
Old Jun 27, 2019, 1:59 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by jfur48
Jumping into this thread after doing some reading through others:

I land at CDG on Sunday morning at 8:20am (AF7, business class)
Departing CDG on Sunday afternoon at 5:40pm (AF3764/Code Share with Belavia, also business)

This gives me approximately 9 hours to land, clear immigration/customs, RER-B to city and then play -- before returning. Thinking I need to leave Paris to return to CDG around 3pm?

I'm arriving in T2E and leaving from T2D. Looks like there's a left luggage area right near there. I have SkyPriority and flying business, only hand luggage.

Those of you who know Paris/CDG -- does this sound doable? I don't need to actually accomplish anything in Paris, just want to get some air, food, and walk around before I'm off to Minsk. If you all think I have time to stop in the 2E arrivals lounge, I'd like to do that as well.

Thanks everyone!
If by 2:15pm or so you’re on the RER going back to CDG, you should be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.