Wiki Posts
Search

Storing luggage in Paris ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2016, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Storing luggage in Paris ?

Hi,
currently staying at Montmartre with my wife and my 2 kids, we want to store our luggage for our last day on Saturday. Our flight is at 9pm, we want to enjoy the city for the last day;

Does anyone know a service or a locker in Paris?
Thank you
Old Sep 2, 2016, 8:39 pm

Programs: United, TAP Victoria, AVIOS
The train stations, except St Lazare and Bercy, have luggage consignment facilities. There are also a number of private businesses which will hold luggage for you:

Blue Marble
Bagages du Monde
City Locker
Bagages R Services
Eelway
Holibag
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold
Gare du Nord's left luggage facility might be convenient for you if you're planning to take the RER to the airport. Just make sure you have change as the lockers are coin operated.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 7:03 pm

I have never stayed in a hotel that wouldn't agree to store luggage on my last day until I departed for the airport. Ask.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 2:28 am
Original Poster

So I wasn't in a hotel but a rental , with my family we used Eelway like @Tamino said. It was the better solution
Old Sep 7, 2016, 2:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1PMM; JetSmarter; HHonors Gold
Eelway looks pretty cool!
Old Oct 17, 2016, 4:18 am
Original Poster

So I tried this mobile luggage storage and it was quite simple & reassuring.

The concierge (as they are called) sent us a text an hour before arriving and collected our luggage at our rental. He sealed each bag and asked me to sign on his phone to confirm the seals numbers.

5 hours later at the airport, I met him at the rendez-vous point I received by email and by text. He was easy to spot with his branded yellow tee-shirt.

Another signature and done.

Very happy with this. I was a bit worried at the beginning but we had a chat for about 10 minutes about their start-up before leaving.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.