Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Where is the Entrance to Le Bourget/Paris Air Show?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2015, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

I've snagged a room on Rue de la Haye at Rue Santos Dumont which is right at the eastern side of Le Bourget. The problem is I can't figure out where exactly the entrance is to the Air Show and if it's on the western side that could be quite a hike.

Does anybody know where you actually enter? We'll have already purchased our tickets online if that matters.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 6:16 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by sbedelman
I've snagged a room on Rue de la Haye at Rue Santos Dumont which is right at the eastern side of Le Bourget. The problem is I can't figure out where exactly the entrance is to the Air Show and if it's on the western side that could be quite a hike.

Does anybody know where you actually enter? We'll have already purchased our tickets online if that matters.
I see two entrances on this map. Hopefully the one labeled "gate east" is reasonably close to your hotel.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. I did not see that map when I searched the site. Much appreciated.
Old May 9, 2015, 2:04 pm

HI guys, I am visiting the show on Friday 19/06 on my own. It would be nice to make a meetup with other FTers if any! is there a thread already or shall we start one? also, i am considering getting to Paris on 18 (will stay at a friend) or 19 morning from LHR-CDG. in that case, how can i get to le Bourget straight from CDG? thanks!
Old May 10, 2015, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Originally Posted by idriveinuk
how can i get to le Bourget straight from CDG? thanks!
Take the RER to Le Bourget, show is a fairly short walk from there. The show also runs shuttle buses, but last time I waited over an hour to get on one.
Old May 11, 2015, 5:24 pm

thank you Alpha Golf for the advice!
Old May 12, 2015, 9:43 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Detailed information here:

http://www.siae.fr/?IdNode=460&Lang=...071ed0a2a8e883

Originally Posted by idriveinuk
HI guys, I am visiting the show on Friday 19/06 on my own. It would be nice to make a meetup with other FTers if any! is there a thread already or shall we start one?
Excellent idea . I think the main Paris air show 2015 thread would be a good place.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/franc...ow-2015-a.html

Last edited by JOUY31; May 12, 2015 at 10:12 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.