Community
Wiki Posts
Search

La Celle Saint Cloud

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2012, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Looking for La Celle Saint Cloud Info

I will be visiting this city in July, staying with family for a week. I know Paris and Versailles are right next door and of course I am visiting them as often as my plans allow.

Anyone have any fun things to do around this city or vicinity? Is it a walkable city?

Thanks for any tips.

Last edited by pbred; Dec 5, 2012 at 4:22 am Reason: Title
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:15 am

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by pbred
I will be visiting this city in July, staying with family for a week. I know Paris and Versailles are right next door and of course I am visiting them as often as my plans allow.

Anyone have any fun things to do around this city or vicinity? Is it a walkable city?

Thanks for any tips.
I don't know La Celle Saint Cloud itself but it is just over an hour away by train from Vernon, from which a short bus ride will take you to Giverny, where Money spent time and the subject of many of his paintings.

You're only 25 minutes away from Paris, where a fast TGV can take you anyplace you'd like to go. You could even do a day trip to Avignon quite easily.

You could also visit the Normandy Beaches or Mont St Michel!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.