Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Private Transfer to CDG

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2011, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Private Transfer to CDG

We have an 8:30 AM flight from CDG and will be staying in the 6th arrondisement.

We are looking for a private conveyance from Paris to CDG for three people with luggge. I have seen rates at 55 euros to 105 euros for private car transfers. Any thoughts on a good transfer service at that hour?

(Please, Please do not offer up the RER or the AF bus or anything else. We want a private car.)

Thank you!
Old May 14, 2011, 8:02 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
I have used this taxi service; I called the day before and then called (unnecessarily) the night before to confirm; I was told very politely no need to reconfirm.
The taxi was waiting downstairs exactly at the right time.
The meter was running and was at 5-6 euros.
It was a Sunday morning from the 6th arr to CDG - nice Mercedes with a friendly driver and the cost was probably around 55-60 euros or so. I added a nice tip for driving slowly.
Highly recommend it. Try this link; they have service in English over the phone and an english version of their website.

http://www.taxisg7.com/taxis/commande-taxis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.