Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paris Opéra Guided Tours on Matinee Days

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2010, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Paris Opéra Guided Tours on Matinee Days

I am interested in visiting the Paris Opéra, and would like to take a guided tour. But I would be visiting on a Sunday when a matinee is scheduled. Are there any guided tours given on matinee days, or are the guided tours cancelled?
Old Jul 10, 2010, 10:32 am

Programs: AA, AS, Hyatt
Here's some info on self-led and guided tours at the Palais Garnier.

Bon voyage !
Old Jul 10, 2010, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Thank you, but this does not answer my question. I have seen this web page and to me the page does not make it clear as to whether or not there are guided tours on matinee days.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:22 pm
iff

Originally Posted by JRHorse
Thank you, but this does not answer my question. I have seen this web page and to me the page does not make it clear as to whether or not there are guided tours on matinee days.
But they do give a phone number for more information. Why not get your answer directly from the source?

And, a little belatedly, welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 4:36 am

Programs: AA, AS, Hyatt
From the page I quoted:

{G}uided tours in English are held every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday : 11:30am / 2:30pm
SUMMER SCHEDULES from July 1 at August 31, 2008, every day : 11:30am / 2:30pm
To me, every day means every day - French people are quite particular about describing their operating hours and days.

As iff mentioned, however, there is a phone number listed on the site I linked to that should be able to give you more information. Skype is often plugged on FT as a cheap way to call internationally; calling the ONP would be USD .021/min and you would dial +33141100810 from Skype to do so.

Peace.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.