Walk To End Alzheimer's (and Dementia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Walk To End Alzheimer's (and Dementia)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2018, 9:55 am
Community Director Emerita

I just donated. My beloved father began his downward slide around age 75. I really noticed it on a trip to the eastern bloc when he couldn't handle the currency or order from a menu. I often say I lost my father long before his body gave out.

I'm enormously touched by jdiver's openness about this tragic disease and his beloved wife. He shares again and again his tips on how to live life as abundantly as possible with her. I hope it is not in my future but perhaps it is. The longer we live the more probable it will be. We need research on how to minimize the impact of this dreadful scourge.
JDiver likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 7:20 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Thank you.

We made a decision to be open, in hopes of impacting the stigma and mythology of Alzheimer’s disease and the dementias when we embarked on this journey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.