Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kits for homeless youth with HIV

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2013 | 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, DL former Gold, AA, SPG, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Amenity Kits for homeless youth with HIV

I am collecting amenity kits for the Long Beach AIDS Foundation. They help a lot of people living with HIV who fall outside of the reach of many other organizations. They have a need for amenity kits so I am putting the word out there to the FT community to go through their closets and send them any amenity kits that may be just sitting there. You can mail them directly to:
Long Beach AIDS Foundation
2630 E. 4th Street
Long Beach CA 90814-1225

You can also send them to me if you prefer, and I will bring them over. Send me a PM for address.
Old Apr 24, 2013 | 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
What a wonderful cause....and what a great way to get rid of the 2 CASES (!) of amenity kits I have collected over the years. This also gives me incentive to keep the ones being given away on flights, instead of declining them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.