Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-Departure Cocktails For a Cause "APRIL 2011"- TPA, LAX, ORD, NYC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2011, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT
Exclamation Pre-Departure Cocktails For a Cause "APRIL 2011"- TPA, LAX, ORD, NYC

Hello Everyone,

We are three flight attendants who also have popular travel websites are hosting events to chat with FT'ers, raise money for two great charities and have fun! We love this community and we hope you'll join us!

Here are the dates and venues:

TPA April 13th 6-8PM Wyndham Tampa Westshore | Blue Water Grill

LAX April 23rd 6-8PM Kimpton Palomar Westwood | Blvd 16

ORD April 27th 6-8PM Kimpton Palomar Chicago | Sable Kitchen and Bar

NYC April 29th 6-8PM Kimpton Ink 48 | Lounge TBA
(to coincide with the Frequent Traveler Awards and Frequent Flyer University, which we are all attending)

Our sites are:

http://www.skysteward.com
http://www.theflyingpinto.com
http://www.upupandagay.com
http://www.inflightteam.com

We are accepting $20 donations for Airline Ambassadors and Dress for Success and will also offer more chances to win prizes from our sponsors TravelPro, XpresSpa, PriorityPass, Pan Am Brands and more!

Last edited by proudbird; Apr 11, 2011 at 12:50 pm
Old Apr 12, 2011, 8:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Sounds like fun!

Am just missing you in ORD & NYC. I fly via ORD to the FT Awards, but on the 28th. Also your event in NYC is at the same time as the FTUni cocktail party on the 29th. But for those who are in NYC who won't be at FTUni sounds like it would be a fun time and of course good cause.

Look for me at FTAwards or FTUni & I'll donate to AA & DfS. Also you'll see me running around at FTUni since I'm doing the charity raffle for that event.

Cheers.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 9:17 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I won't be able to attend, but I wanted to say thank you for donating to Dress for Success! I volunteer with them (as a Professional Women's Group Coordinator) and see the impact they have on the ladies they suit! So, thank you for donating to them!
Old Apr 18, 2011, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by kipper
I won't be able to attend, but I wanted to say thank you for donating to Dress for Success! I volunteer with them (as a Professional Women's Group Coordinator) and see the impact they have on the ladies they suit! So, thank you for donating to them!
Hi Kipper!

Sorry you cannot attend and I appreciate your support! I love DFS too and look forward to supporting them for years to come!

Best,
Gailen
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:02 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Sorry I won't be anywhere near the remaining events, but the least I can do is bubble this thread back to the top.

Good luck and have fun!
Old Apr 23, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Just realized that the LAX one is tonight. Wish I was in LA; probably warmer than where I am in the Midwest. And ORD one is the day before I leave for FT Awards, but air already booked for the trip so I can't switch airport.

Hope we get an update on how they've been going, and also look forward to meeting them at FT Awards or FTUni.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.