Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any good deals for HEL-TLL?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2000, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Any good deals for HEL-TLL?

Are there any good deals at the moment on AY for HEL-TLL? Or maybe something originating from some other European points to TLL? Thanks.
Old Dec 18, 2000, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
I'll be in TLL next spring but I can't help you with the fare, I took a 20000mile free ticket with my Qualiflyer miles from Swissair, flying ZRH-HEL-RIX <ground transfer> TLL-HEL-ZRH. It was certainly a good deal as that open yaw flight would have cost me >2000CHF.
You might try to book it via OW partners such as Iberia or BA from a smaller airport (MAN? Birmingham?) and then let them route you on AY.
Old Dec 18, 2000, 12:46 pm

I wonder why all people are intrested in flying to TLL now Another option is to take the boat from Stockholm to Tallin which is supposed to be a pleasant trip.
Old Dec 18, 2000, 1:51 pm

Or alternatively take a boat from Helsinki: 3 hours in the winter, 90 min by speed boat during spring, summer and fall. Or the fastest way by helicopter (http://www.copterline.com/).
Old Dec 21, 2000, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately, boat or helicopter are not options for my passenger. She needs to get straight into TLL from North America, even willing to be a test bunny for BA/AY mileage codeshare. Any help?
Old Dec 25, 2000, 4:59 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Spider,

AY destinations include JFK, LHR and Manchester. As I like Finnair a lot, I'd suggest you to find a BA fare routing you directly from JFK to HEL and TLL on Finnair instead of going via the UK. Try to avoid any leg on Iberia, they're far below OW standard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.