Search

One world benefits to Finnair?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2019, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
One world benefits to Finnair?

hello,

Flying HBO back to London on Finnair tomorrow with the Mrs. I am Oneworld emerald (BA gold) and the Mrs is no status.

On my boarding pass I am group 1, the mrs is group 4 same booking. Is this correct? Is she allowed to board with me in group 1? Flying from Heathrow to Helsinki she was group 1...

Priority security - if I show my OWE card is she allowed to join for priority security? Or should we both use regular?

Lounge - I see non Schengen is being refurbished... is there a lounge we can enjoy and is it worth spending time?

Thanks,
mikkel
Old Apr 22, 2019, 1:36 pm

Programs: TK *G, BA Gold
priority security - you can take in one guest. although I normally ignore it and use the security closest to the non-schengen area since you'll have to walk that way anyway and there is seldom much of a queue.
lounge - there will be the regular finnair lounge in the non-schengen area (only the premium lounge is closed). if you are flying around 4-6pm you will probably not get a seat though.
boarding groups - they don't really enforce it, tell them you're travelling together if it's really important you get onto the plane early and sit there for 10 minutes while all the other passengers file onboard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.