Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J Class HEL-SIN?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2016, 5:03 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
E.g. SFO has a First "room" that's unmanned, too small and accessible (in practice) by anyone in the lounge.

The only NA lounge I know where you'll need to be travelling in F or hold a special card as an OWE is the Concorde Room in JFK T7. QR does this sort of thing as well, so it's not limited to BA.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 5:36 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
JFK Concorde room has nice furnishings and ok service, but very limited opening hours, i.e., opens around 4 pm for the evening flights. LHR Concorde room is a very shabby place. No comparison to Lufty´s FCL:s in FRA or MUC or FCT in FRA. In particular, the Cabanas are in pitiful shape. IMO OWE card holders are not losing much anything by being restricted from BA´s Concorde stuff.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Don't say this aloud - some of our friends over at the BA board might get wind of this and their wrath can be horrible. What you wrote is practically sacrilege for some of them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.