Wiki Posts
Search

AY 90 C Dec?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2015, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
AY 90 C Dec?

I try to book my next flights to and from BKK, but it looks like AY 90 out of BKK is always full in C during Dec, while you still got lots of seats to BKK - does anyone know how I can find out on which day AY90 still have seats left? Time period for the BKK-HEL would be any given day from 8-20 of Dec.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 6:46 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, HH Diamond, PriorityPass, AX Plat
Originally Posted by Ed Size
I try to book my next flights to and from BKK, but it looks like AY 90 out of BKK is always full in C during Dec, while you still got lots of seats to BKK - does anyone know how I can find out on which day AY90 still have seats left? Time period for the BKK-HEL would be any given day from 8-20 of Dec.
Expertflyer shows availability of at least 1 seat on AY90 in business on Dec 8 (JCDI), 11 (JCDI), 13 (JCDI), 15 (JCDI), 16 (JCDI), 19 (J).
Old Nov 6, 2015, 8:08 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
There is also availability in F (upgrade) on several dates
Code:
1208	1 seats
1211	5
1213	1
1215	1
1216	6
Some of the dates had recently new availability released.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 10:28 am
Original Poster

So whats the hell is going on, AY 90 from BKK to HEL in Dec FULLY BOOKED - come on are they so cheap ex BKK?

THX for the dates I will check them.

Last edited by Ed Size; Nov 6, 2015 at 10:45 am
Old Nov 7, 2015, 3:17 am
Original Poster

It sucks if I can get AY90, I can t get the connecting flight to TXL or HAM and need to stay overnigt in HEL - or pay way more for the ticket. - any hints to avoid that? Whom I need to contact to get on a "waitlist"?
Old Nov 7, 2015, 5:34 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Call platinum line and refer to the "48h seat guarantee" granted to gold and plat members. They most likely will not have heard of it, so you might have to stand your ground.
You’ll get a confirmed Business or Economy Class seat when you make your reservation at least 48 hours before departure. Finnair guarantees confirmed seats in European scheduled Business Class booking classes J, C and D, ...
They don't guarantee on the longhaul, but since you already can find availability there, then they should just fix the shorthaul for you.
Old Nov 13, 2015, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
On my flighs this week on AY89/90, the LF in C was 100% both directions - and the seat behind me was broken, the poor woman had to sit upright all the way... Could've been me, scary thought

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.