Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Upgrade Vouchers - All shown as used only 2 have been assigned?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade Vouchers - All shown as used only 2 have been assigned?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2015, 12:12 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver, IHG Gold, RH VIP
Question Upgrade Vouchers - All shown as used only 2 have been assigned?

Hi All,

I just burnt my last 4 Europe upgrade vouchers for a return flight ZRH - HEL and back again. I checked that there was availability before submitting.

All went fine and I got a confirmation that the two segments for 2 pax had been successful and didn't think any further of it.

Now I went to check the booking on the AY website, and only the ZRH - HEL shows up as being J where as the return still shows as Y. All four vouchers have been deducted according to my points overview, so clearly something is not right.

So, do I contact AY tomorrow when they open the lines OR will this eventually be sorted after x number of days?

The UG flights are during the xmas period and the ZRH-HEL are now showing two less available (as expected) but the return are still showing the same prior to my booking and voucher execution (if it makes sense).

Shouldn't I also receive new "tickets"? I only, so far, go the ones I did when booking in Y prior to submitting the upgrade request...
Old Oct 28, 2015, 12:42 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
I takes a while sometimes.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
You should get new tickets in your e-mail showing F booking class. For the non-upgraded segments, are they perhaps waitlisted?
Old Oct 29, 2015, 4:37 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver, IHG Gold, RH VIP
OK, go the updated tickets this morning so I guess my request was maybe sent off a tad late last evening and not processed before this morning (part 2 of the request anyway).

All vouchers were allocated as expected so happy days...

PS. Vouchers were expiring end of November and fully applied to flights in December ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.