Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Finnair blocking amadeus.net (Check my trip)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair blocking amadeus.net (Check my trip)?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2015, 1:45 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by theBro
FWIW this seems to be working nowadays. At least I was able to import my bookings using the booking code to Check my trip and to My flights.
+ 1.

Good to see.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Originally Posted by theBro
FWIW this seems to be working nowadays. At least I was able to import my bookings using the booking code to Check my trip and to My flights. The latter also just alarmed me about a seat change.
^ Good to hear. Some do still block, but it looks like others are opening up.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL, AA, AV, AC
I still can't import my booking into Check My Trip. Wonder if it makes any difference that my booking was made on an online travel site (as opposed to on Finnair's own site).
Old Sep 8, 2015, 10:19 pm

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by wunderk
I still can't import my booking into Check My Trip. Wonder if it makes any difference that my booking was made on an online travel site (as opposed to on Finnair's own site).
Following a long "hiatus", I've just started using CMT couple days ago again. Could successfully import my HEL-PVG-HEL flight into it, that I've booked from AY directly through the web in early August.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.