Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Comfort Class on charters (A330 J-class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comfort Class on charters (A330 J-class)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by SPBanker
Hmm, the only time I've complained to AY about anything, I wrote a polite message and sent it through the web page. Less than 24 hours later I received an apology plus they sent me €40 in vouchers. (The phone rep had messed up my reservation, and I had to call them while on the road to fix things up.)
I have the impression that they are closer to their customers from Finland, as I have the impression that LH is closer to their customers from Germany, that seems kind of normal.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 1:55 pm

Programs: AYPlat, BASilver, SQG
Less and less flat beds will be seen on scheduled flights, as AY is using the 3 A330's with 32 J-seats (flatbeds) increasingly on charter flights next winter.
Haven't heard any news on new aircraft for ages, nor have there been any news on enhancing the J-class. AY may have lost the game in trying to attract J-class passengers.

And they continue using B757's (charter configuration) on their up to 5 weekly Toronto scheduled flight this summer and on their Dubai flights. I feel sorry for the people who book these flights thinking of getting a decent scheduled flight and ending up on a charter plane.

Also now that they are getting rid of 4 A320's it is interesting to see if and how delays will increase and how the connections from/to Europe will work out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.