Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair ticket offices

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2011, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Finnair ticket offices

Does anyone know if there is a Finnair booking office in London, other than at an airport? I was not able to find a mention of one on the Finnair website.

Many thanks!
Old Jun 17, 2011, 7:49 am

They donīt have a ticket office in Helsinki, why would they have elsewhere in the world now that all tickets are e-tix?
Old Jun 17, 2011, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Well, there are a number of airlines which issue only e-tickets as standard yet have ticket offices in some city centres. However, I suppose it's safe to conclude from Helsinki Flyer's post that Finnair is not one of these airlines Thanks -- I'll stop at their Heathrow desk next time I go through.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 2:35 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
AY used to have a ticket office at 14 Clifford Street in London. It closed down several years ago but I believe they still have a marketing dept at that location.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Thank you! I have just visited the AY ticket desk at LHR, and now I have more questions, which I have posted here:

Helsinki to Reykjavik

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.