Search

FPC member survey

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2017, 8:32 am
Formerly known as newbie elite
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
FPC member survey

Just got a link for an Ipsos survey that was very heavy on the loyalty program questions with one last question "Have you heard we have merged with Accor" right at the end that made me laugh.

Also found interesting where they ask which other loyalty programs you are a member off, Club Accor is not one of the options. Guess they did not want me to rate it against FPC like the others I checked off. Guess they don't want the answer. That does not leave me with a good feeling for the future.

If they are doing polls now, is it not a bit late to announce major changes for next year, although I would not put anything past Accor.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 9:26 pm

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar
Just got a link for an Ipsos survey that was very heavy on the loyalty program questions with one last question "Have you heard we have merged with Accor" right at the end that made me laugh.

Also found interesting where they ask which other loyalty programs you are a member off, Club Accor is not one of the options. Guess they did not want me to rate it against FPC like the others I checked off. Guess they don't want the answer. That does not leave me with a good feeling for the future.

If they are doing polls now, is it not a bit late to announce major changes for next year, although I would not put anything past Accor.

I got the survey earlier today and started filling it out. When I answered the question on status with Fairmont's Presidents Club (about the 3rd one) and said Platinum, the survey ended. Said they had no more questions for me. I thought that was weird.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by allbrosca
I got the survey earlier today and started filling it out. When I answered the question on status with Fairmont's Presidents Club (about the 3rd one) and said Platinum, the survey ended. Said they had no more questions for me. I thought that was weird.
FPC Platinum = probably loyal towards Fairmont and well-informed = possibly skeptical towards Accor = "wrong" type of data.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:10 am
Formerly known as newbie elite
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Funny mine went through even if I answered Plat. No rhyme or reason
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:40 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by allbrosca
I did the survey this morning, and I don't even remember the question about my current status level in the FPC.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
FPC member survey

Just received a survey from FPC on satisfaction with the program and features found to be desirable with existing program. Surprising to see some questions on short-term rentals habits (AirBnB). No questions on potential new benefits.

There was only one question on Accor acquisition - asking about awareness.

So no real clues here as to the future of the program...
Old Jul 26, 2017, 6:43 am

Programs: Executive Club, Altitude, Millennium Loyalty Club, President's Club
I received this as well, and found it interesting that, in the question about the Accor acquisition, the survey mentioned onefinestay, which is the short-term rental platform acquired by Accor.

Agree, the questions were detailed, but I'm not sure what the purpose was, what they're going to do with the information, or what that means for the future of the FPC program.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 3:54 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
My link just times out with no response

I had to use my phone and it worked. Maybe it was because I was at work....

Last edited by dmodemd; Jul 26, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.