Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2016 Holiday Gift - 3rd Night Free

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:02 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by progapanda
I got it as even a lowly Premier member (via the Chase card, no less). VERY tempting.
Originally Posted by grandchampion
Another data point: I received this certificate as a current Club member, though I did qualify for Premier for next year.

Very nice and welcome touch. I had great stays and received great service at the Fairmont hotels I stayed at this year - Southhampton, Kea Lani, and Orchid - and look forward to trying new properties next year.
I have only ever stayed at an Orchid once for 5 nights, not really even sure why I got it but you better believe with an expiration date of 2018, it will get used!
Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:38 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Got this as well today, nice treat!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 10:06 am

Programs: AC E75K; SPG Gold; IHG Ambassador; NEXUS
Got this today as well, even though I haven't yet requalified for Plat for next year yet (I will by the end of the month). Much appreciated!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:07 pm

Just not sure of the details of using the certificate - I got an e-mail withe a video link but the video did not work.

I am thinking pay for 2 nights somewhere nice like the Fairmont Orchid, get the 3rd night free, plus use a free night certificate and a suite upgrade to get 4 nights. But wondering if there are terms that limit the use of this certificate to certain properties etc.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by trilinearmipmap
Just not sure of the details of using the certificate - I got an e-mail withe a video link but the video did not work.

I am thinking pay for 2 nights somewhere nice like the Fairmont Orchid, get the 3rd night free, plus use a free night certificate and a suite upgrade to get 4 nights. But wondering if there are terms that limit the use of this certificate to certain properties etc.
Looks like a regular 3rd night free cert to me (i.e. book a stay of 3 nights or longer and get the 3rd night free), so you should have no roblem with your plan.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 10:52 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I was/am a Basic member, yet I got one of these in June 2015, valid thru Feb. 2016. D ue to this thread, I've just checked my FPC account--zilch. Not that I deserve one !
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Received the promotion as well
Old Dec 22, 2016, 1:29 pm

Premier

I am a Premier member and saw the cert in my account yesterday.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 1:37 pm
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Got it and using it in a couple of weeks at the Frontenac. Thanks FPC for the gift!
Old Dec 22, 2016, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
I got this, even though this is only my first year as a Premier member. Nice surprise! Hoping that I can make time in my calendar work to use it at one of the Banff-area hotels next year.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 9:46 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
I'm thinking you might need to make sure you are setup to get their promotional communications. I realized I hadn't had any emails from them in like a year (no monthly great rates etc). I checked my profile and I was setup to get emails but I fired off an email to the loyalty desk saying I stopped getting their emails. Got a reply a few hours later saying my profile wasn't setup to get emails. The 2016 holiday cert posted a few hours later yesterday.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 2:38 pm

Interesting. I did not have the promo email box checked and did not receive the cert. Updated my profile. Hopefully the cert shows up eventually.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 11:23 am

I was a premier member last and this year. I did not receive this holiday 3rd nights free promotion till now. Is this promotion granted to premier member? Can anyone tell me?
Old Mar 22, 2017, 11:34 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I was an inactive basic member in June 2015 when I got one--the only time. I guess mine was random. I don't know on the 2016 give-out.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 11:36 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
I am a basic member and have only ever stayed at the fairmont once for 5 nights and i got one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.